NPX100K-European Standard Tilt-Turn window system
The European Standard Tilt-Turn window system is a type of window hardware that is commonly used in Europe. It is a system that allows the window to be opened in two ways: by tilting the top of the window inward or by turning the entire window frame on a hinge. The benefits of this system are that it allows for better ventilation and easy cleaning.
- Product details
European Standard Tilt-Turn window system Specification
Body Type: ADC12 +Zamak 5# and Die Cast same as European brand.
Finish: Powder Coating&Anodising
Colour: Silver/Black/White/customized color
Usage: Tilt Turn Window
Model No.: Xingsanxing NPX100K
Delivery Time: 23-25 business days
Free Sample: YES
Free Hardware Fitment: YES
Features of European Standard Tilt-Turn window system
1. The window swing open to bring in fresh air, and tilt open for secure ventilation
2. The handle is easy to install and beautiful,steady and safe.
3. Transmission is light and silent.
4. The maximum load is 120KG.
5. The upper and lower hinges are are easy to install with socket screws. Left and right adjustment ±2mm, up and down adjustment +5mm.
6. The corner device comes with an anti-misoperation device for safety
7.The hardware is made of Zamak 5# with anodising. Various color and treatment available.
Advantages of European Standard Tilt-Turn window system
The European Standard Tilt-Turn window system is a high quality, energy efficient way to open your windows.
The system allows you to open the window in two ways; tilting inwards at the top for ventilation, or swinging inwards from hinges at the side.
The windows are made of tough, tempered glass that is highly weather resistant and features a durable, easy to clean surface.
The frame is made of strong aluminum that will not warp or rot over time, and is powder coated for a long lasting finish.
This system is designed for easy installation and comes with all the necessary hardware and instructions.